- Complete and pass a Company approved forklift driving (& written) certification test.
- Understand and communicate with supervision and outside vendors
Read, understand, and communicate in English
- Forklift maintenance experience/training, hydraulic, welding, and fabrication skills.
- Ability to safely lift up to 50 pounds
- Flexible availability
Work year round
Work Monday to Saturday
Work day or night shifts
- Knowledge on operation of machinery/equipment including, but not limited to: Packaging machines, propane tank and other machinery/equipment required performing essential duties
- Learn operations of facility mechanical equipment
- Ability to work in cold environment (34° – 36°)
- Regular and consistent attendance mandatory
- Perform routine repair and maintenance of forklifts.
- Change out electric forklift batteries
Keep electric batteries charged
- Maintain daily forklift maintenance and PM reports
- Assist with packaging & cooling equipment maintenance, including but not limited to conveyors, motors, hydraulics, etc.
- Assist in maintaining facility mechanical equipment operational
- Occasionally un-assemble and/or reassemble production and/or cooling related equipment
- Awareness of all safety aspects and dangers of machinery and electricity
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned by Supervision