Broccoli Rabe Chips
1. Pre-heat oven to 300°F.
2. Chop broccoli rabe leaves and florets into 1” pieces and spread them on a baking sheet.
3. With your hands, massage oil and lemon juice into broccoli rabe.
4. Top broccoli rabe with pepper.
5. Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
6. Remove tray from oven to flip the chips and bake for another 3-4 minutes. Monitor closely for the second time in the oven, as the chips can burn easily.
7. Remove from oven, sprinkle the parmesan cheese and let cool.
Get the scoop on Broccoli Rabe: recipes, health benefits, and nutrition information. Learn more