Quick and Easy Wonton Wrapper Broccoli Rabe Ravioli
1. In a large bowl, mix ricotta, 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, garlic, salt and pepper together. Divide bunch of broccoli rabe in two, finely chopping the one half and trimming the ends off the other half.
2. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil, cooking finely chopped broccoli rabe for 30 seconds. Drain and squeeze out excess liquid, then stir in with cheese mixture.
3. Place a small spoonful of cheese filling on wonton wrappers (about 2 tsp), then brush the edges of the bottom wrapper with egg. Place another wonton wrapper over top, pressing down hard to seal and making sure to remove air bubbles. To make heart shapes, carefully cut with scissors after sealing.
4. Place ravioli on a large baking sheet lined with parchment so they don’t stick to each other. Bring pot filled halfway with water to a boil and cook five ravioli at a time for 1 minute.
5. Meanwhile, melt butter in a large sauce pan and cook for 4-5 min until it starts to brown. Add cooked ravioli, remaining trimmed broccoli rabe, walnuts, sundried tomatoes and lemon zest and sauté for 4-5 minutes over medium heat.
6. Remove from heat, top with grated Parmesan cheese and enjoy!
Get the scoop on Broccoli Rabe: recipes, health benefits, & nutrition information. Learn more