Broccoli Rabe Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
1. Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
2. In a medium bowl, mix the broccoli rabe puree, garlic, shallots, and the chile to combine.
3. Make a cut down the center of the pork tenderloin about 1 – ½ inch deep (do not cut all the way through).
4. Spread the puree evenly in the center of the pork. (If you have extra, reserve it for spreading on toast!)
5. Sprinkle the mozzarella and parmesan evenly in the center of the pork, over the broccoli rabe puree. Wrap the pork back up to encase the filling. Tie the roast closed with butcher’s twine (alternatively, you can insert toothpicks along the seam to keep it closed instead).
6. Grease an oven safe large sauté pan with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Transfer the pork to the sauté pan, and drizzle the remaining oil on top of it. Season with salt, pepper, and thyme.
Get the scoop on Broccoli Rabe: recipes, health benefits, & nutrition information. Learn more