Grilled Romaine Hearts with Lemon Yogurt Dressing
1. Rinse and dry the romaine hearts, then cut them in half long ways. Brush the flat surface of each half with olive oil.
2. Heat grill to medium heat and place romaine hearts directly on the grate. Cook until lightly grilled and char marks are visible, then remove and allow to cool slightly.
3. In a bowl, mix the yogurt, oil, lemon juice, vinegar, and mustard. Whisk until smooth.
4. Drizzle the dressing over the grilled romaine hearts.
5. Top with sea salt and freshly cracked pepper.