Instant Pot Thai Green Curry with Broccoli Rabe and Chicken
1. Add all ingredients except for broccoli rabe, rice and garnishes to the Instant Pot. Cook on high pressure for 2 minutes. Instant Pot should take approximately 10 minutes to preheat before it enters pressure cooking mode.
2. Meanwhile, cook rice on the stovetop or in a rice cooker.
3. Do a quick release of the steam once the pressure cooking cycle completes – this may take up to 2 or 3 minutes. Open the lid once the pressure gauge is down and it’s safe to do so.
4. Stir in broccoli rabe, then replace lid and let sit for another 2 minutes.
5. Serve curry alongside rice and top with cilantro and sesame seeds. Enjoy!