Italian Style Pasta Salad with Broccoli Rabe, Grapes and Olives
- 1. Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Once it’s al dente, drain, rinse with cold water and toss with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil. Place in the fridge to chill.
- 2. Place a large skillet or stock pot over high heat and bring 4 cups of water to a boil.
- 3. Chop the broccoli rabe into 2 inch long pieces and submerge them into the boiling water for 30 seconds.
- 4. Drain the broccoli rabe and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
- 5. When the pasta is cold, mix together the pasta, broccoli rabe, cubed chicken breast, cherry tomato halves, halved red grapes, olives, Parmesan cheese and white wine vinegar.
- 6. Add the salt gradually, stirring and tasting after each addition until you reach the desired seasoning level. Serve cold.
Get the scoop on Broccoli Rabe: recipes, health benefits, & nutrition information. Learn more