Roasted Sweet Potato and Broccoli Rabe Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F; get out 2 baking sheets.
2. For the sweet potato, toss together all ingredients and spread out on a baking sheet. Roast until tender and lightly browned in places, about 20 to 25 minutes, tossing once halfway through.
3. For the broccoli rabe, toss together all ingredients and spread out on a baking sheet. When the sweet potato has been in the oven for about 10 minutes, add the broccoli rabe so they’ll be done around the same time. Roast the broccoli rabe until the stems are tender and the leaves are slightly crispy, about 10 to 15 minutes, tossing once halfway through.
4. While the vegetables are roasting, whisk together all ingredients for the vinaigrette in a small bowl.
5. Toss together the sweet potato and broccoli rabe; transfer to a serving dish and sprinkle the walnuts on top. Serve along with the vinaigrette to drizzle on top.
Get the scoop on Broccoli Rabe: recipes, health benefits, & nutrition information. Learn more