Super Easy Mayo-Less Broccoli Salad
1. Cook rice according to package directions on the stovetop or in a rice cooker.
2. While rice is cooking, prep the veggies. Cut broccoli into small florets. Cut and finely chop stems as well, adding to a large bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients and toss.
3. Meanwhile, whisk dressing ingredients together. When ready to serve, pour dressing over top and toss.
1. Dressing and salad can be made ahead of time up to 2 days in advance. Toss with dressing just before serving.
2. Broccoli stems should be very finely chopped for consistency in texture.