Turkey and Broccoli Rabe Lettuce Cups with Thai Chili Ginger and Sweet and Sour Dipping Sauces
1. Preheat a large fry pan over medium high heat. Add the carrot, broccoli rabe, and onion. Season with salt and pepper. Cook until onion is translucent, 5-8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Add the diced tomato. Cook 2-3 minutes until softened and most of the liquid is evaporated.
3. Add the ground turkey. Season with salt and pepper. Break it up into equal sized small pieces with a wooden spoon as it cooks to ensure it cooks evenly and most of the liquid is evaporated, 5-8 minutes.
4. Turn off the heat and add the frozen peas. Mix well. Cover until ready to serve.
5. Make the thai chili ginger sauce by mixing all ingredients in a bowl or food processor.
6. Make the sweet & sour sauce by mixing the jam and apple cider vinegar in a bowl.
7. Serve with butter lettuce and dipping sauces.
Get the scoop on Broccoli Rabe: recipes, health benefits, & nutrition information. Learn more