Veggie Zoodle Stir Fry with Broccoli Rabe
1. Cut the scallions to separate the dark greens and whites. Thinly slice the whites and light greens. Set aside.
2. Add the scallion greens, mirin, soy sauce, sake, bouillon, and brown sugar to a saucepan. Bring to boil. Lower to simmer. Simmer until reduced by 1/2. Remove from heat, discard the scallion greens, and set aside.
3. Heat the oil in a large pan or wok over medium-high heat.
4. Add the white parts of the scallions, garlic, ginger, and red pepper flakes. Cook 1-2 minutes until aromatic.
5. Add the bell peppers, broccoli rabe, and snow peas. Cook 2-3 minutes until tender.
6. Turn up the heat to high. Add the contents of the saucepan. Let it come to a simmer. Add the zoodles. Mix well. Cook 2-3 minutes. Enjoy!
Get the scoop on Broccoli Rabe: recipes, health benefits, & nutrition information. Learn more