This position reports directly to the IT Director – Application Development and Data Management.
The objective of the I.T. Mobile App Developer is to design and build sophisticated and highly scalable apps using Flutter to support the business’ mobile application direction.
- Mobile Application Development
- Design and Build sophisticated and highly scalable apps using Flutter.
- Build custom packages in Flutter using the functionalities and APIs already available in native Android and IOS.
- Translate and Build the designs and Wireframes into high quality responsive UI code.
- Develop maintainable, testable and functional software that meets product requirements.
- Explore feasible architectures for implementing new features.
- Resolve any problems existing in the system and suggest and add new features in the complete system.
- Follow the best practices while developing the app and also keeping everything structured and well documented.
- Document the project and code efficiently.
- Manage the code and project on Git in order to keep in sync with other team members and managers.
- Communicate with the Project Manager regarding status of projects and suggest appropriate deadlines for new functionalities.
- Ensure security guidelines are always followed while developing the app.
- Suggest new features and/or enhancements.
- Maintaining software through product lifecycle including design, development, verification and bug fixes.
- Resolve all the bugs reported in a timely manner.
- Write tests for the App.
- Following company policies and quality procedures to ensure quality product deliverables.
- 6 years experience in mobile application and software development using programming languages such as Java, Dart, and Swift.
- Good problem-solving, team-working and communication skills
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Possess a customer-focused attitude.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Solid problem solving skills with a methodical approach
- Ability to work well with a variety of people
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to effectively present facts and recommendations in oral and written form.
- Correct English usage, including spelling, grammar, punctuation and vocabulary
- Excellent technical writing or documentation skills
- Thrive in a fast paced environment and handle pressure while managing multiple tasks
- Strong analysis skills with a desire to learn new technology
- Regular and consistent attendance mandatory
- Rotating on-call schedule including nights and weekends
- Valid driver’s license