Easy Broccoli and Mushroom Quesadilla
Caramba! So easy the kids will love to make this themselves. Make sure they save some for you!
1 medium onion, chopped
1 C fresh mushrooms, sliced
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 T parsley, oregano and basil
2 T butter
8 low-fat flour tortillas
2 C Andy Boy broccoli, chopped and steamed
2 C grated mild cheddar cheese
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
- Sauté the onion, mushrooms, garlic and herbs in butter over medium heat until lightly browned, about 10 minutes. Combine with Andy Boy broccoli.
- Spoon the mixture over 4 tortillas that have been placed on a lightly greased cookie sheet. Cover with other tortilla.
- Bake until cheese melts, about 10 minutes.
- Cut into wedges to serve.