Broccoli Beef Phyllo Roll
Everyone will think you fussed over this delectable dish. Slice it and serve for an elegant appetizer. Or try it as a satisfying main course accompanied by Andy Boy’s Fennel, Asparagus, and Beet Salad.
2 T olive oil 1 lb. ground beef 1 onion chopped 1 C Andy Boy Broccoli, chopped and cooked 4 oz. mozzarella cheese, shredded 1/2 C sour cream 1/4 C dry bread crumbs 8 oz phyllo dough, thawed 1/2 C melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a skillet, heat olive oil and brown ground beef and onion, stirring until ground beef is crumbly; drain.
- Mix in Andy Boy broccoli, cheese, sour cream and breadcrumbs while the meat still hot. Set aside.
- Place sheet of phyllo on waxed paper; brush with butter. Repeat with remaining dough, layering sheets.
- Spoon ground beef mixture evenly on half the dough. Roll up from ground beef side as for jelly roll. Place seam side down on baking sheet; brush with remaining butter. Bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown.