Chili Lime Salmon Bowls with Broccoli Rabe and Cauliflower Rice
Seeking a low-carb solution to your meal planning dilemma? Look no further than these Chili Lime Salmon Bowls! Filled with a delicious, spicy salmon and topped with sweet chili sauce, these Asian-inspired bowls will be a go-to the next time you’re looking to switch up your dinner routine!
Recipe by The Girl on Bloor
Canadian blogger Taylor Stinson is the founder of The Girl on Bloor. Her blog explores the cosmopolitan side of eating in by creating easy, healthy and tasty recipes for busy people on the go.
- 4 wild sockeye salmon fillets
- 1 head cauliflower, riced
- 1 bunch broccoli rabe, trimmed
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 romaine heart, chopped
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 cup sweet chili sauce
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- Cilantro, for garnish
- Lime wedges, for garnish
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp chili garlic sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp ginger root, minced
1. Preheat oven to 375 F. In a small bowl, mix all ingredients for salmon marinade together. Marinate salmon fillets in a large plastic bag for 10-15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, prepare veggies. Add cauliflower florets to a food processor and pulse until fine and resembling rice.
3. Add olive oil to a large frying pan over med-high heat. Add cauliflower rice and saute for 15 minutes. Meanwhile, add salmon, broccoli rabe and red pepper to a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes until salmon is fully cooked.
4. Add cauliflower rice and romaine to large pasta bowls, then top with broccoli rabe, red pepper and salmon. Add sliced avocado to each bowl. Garnish with sesame seeds, chopped cilantro and lime wedges. Serve and enjoy!