Instant Pot Thai Green Curry with Broccoli Rabe and Chicken
This Instant Pot Thai Green Curry comes together in the pressure cooker as a quick, easy and healthy dinner idea that’s ready in just 30 minutes!
Recipe by The Girl on Bloor
Canadian blogger Taylor Stinson is the founder of The Girl on Bloor. Her blog explores the cosmopolitan side of eating in by creating easy, healthy and tasty recipes for busy people on the go.
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp ginger, minced
- 2 chicken breasts, diced into 1-inch cubes
- 2-3 Tbsp store-bought green curry paste (such as Thai Kitchen)
- 1 8-oz can full-fat coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 bulb fennel, sliced into 2-inch pieces
- 3 medium-sized russet potatoes, chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 1 bunch broccoli rabe, ends trimmed
- 2 cups cooked jasmine rice
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped (optional garnish)
- 2 Tbsp sesame seeds (optional garnish)
1. Add all ingredients except for broccoli rabe, rice and garnishes to the Instant Pot. Cook on high pressure for 2 minutes. Instant Pot should take approximately 10 minutes to preheat before it enters pressure cooking mode.
2. Meanwhile, cook rice on the stovetop or in a rice cooker.
3. Do a quick release of the steam once the pressure cooking cycle completes – this may take up to 2 or 3 minutes. Open the lid once the pressure gauge is down and it’s safe to do so.
4. Stir in broccoli rabe, then replace lid and let sit for another 2 minutes.
5. Serve curry alongside rice and top with cilantro and sesame seeds. Enjoy!