D’Arrigo Bros. Co., of California, a 100-year old, rapidly growing Salinas based agricultural company, is looking for a Mobile App Developer to join an enthusiastic team. We are one of the largest vegetable grower, packer and shippers, and we offer opportunities with excellent benefits and compensation. We are a technologically aggressive organization with an excellent IT team.
Andy Boy has a rich history as an industry trendsetter, not a follower. From the day the company was founded by Stephen and Andrew D’Arrigo, two immigrants from Messina, Sicily, innovation has been its hallmark. With third generation D’Arrigo family members at the helm of our West Coast operations, you can be sure that the traditions of being the very best in the business emanate from the top and are carried out by our dedicated family of almost 2000 employees. Would you like to join this team?
The objective of the Senior I.T. Mobile App Developer is to design and build sophisticated and highly scalable apps using Flutter to support the business’ mobile application direction. This position will be responsible for the entire life span of the mobile app, from initial concept, requirement gathering and design through development, testing, support and maintenance.
Mobile Application Development
- Design and Build sophisticated and highly scalable apps using Flutter.
- Build custom packages in Flutter using the functionalities and APIs already available in native Android and IOS.
- Translate and Build the designs and Wireframes into high quality responsive UI code.
- Develop maintainable, testable and functional software that meets product requirements.
- Explore feasible architectures for implementing new features.
- Resolve any problems existing in the system and suggest and add new features in the complete system.
- Follow the best practices while developing the app and also keeping everything structured and well documented.
- Document the project and code efficiently.
- Manage the code and project on Git in order to keep in sync with other team members and managers.
- Communicate with the Project Manager regarding status of projects and suggest appropriate deadlines for new functionalities.
- Ensure security guidelines are always followed while developing the app.
- Suggest new features and/or enhancements.
- Maintaining software through product lifecycle including design, development, verification and bug fixes.
- Resolve all the bugs reported in a timely manner.
- Write tests for the App.
- Following company policies and quality procedures to ensure quality product deliverables.
- 4 years experience in mobile application and software development using programming languages such as Java, Dart, and Swift.
- Good problem-solving, team-working and communication skills
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Possess a customer-focused attitude.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Solid problem solving skills with a methodical approach
- Ability to work well with a variety of people
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to effectively present facts and recommendations in oral and written form.
- Correct English usage, including spelling, grammar, punctuation and vocabulary
- Excellent technical writing or documentation skills
- Thrive in a fast paced environment and handle pressure while managing multiple tasks
- Strong analysis skills with a desire to learn new technology
- Regular and consistent attendance mandatory
- Valid driver’s license