Broccoli Rabe Buddha Bowls with Cilantro Tahini Dressing
These Buddha Bowls are the perfect way to get a full serving of veggies no matter the time of year! Finished with a delicious cilantro tahini dressing that you will want to put on just about everything, these vegetarian bowls are filled with gluten-free, nutritious ingredients!
Recipe by The Girl on Bloor
Canadian blogger Taylor Stinson is the founder of The Girl on Bloor. Her blog explores the cosmopolitan side of eating in by creating easy, healthy and tasty recipes for busy people on the go.
- 1 can chickpeas
- 2 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 bunch broccoli rabe, trimmed
- 1/2 fennel bulb, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- Salt and pepper to taste
Cilantro tahini dressing:
- 1 cup cilantro
- ½ cup tahini
- 2 Tbsp water
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 425 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Drain can of chickpeas and toss with 1 Tbsp olive oil, chili powder and garlic powder in a large bowl. Add to baking sheet and roast for 20 minutes until chickpeas are slightly crispy.
2. Meanwhile, prepare veggies and toss with remaining tbsp of olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Add to a parchment-lined baking sheet and roast in the oven for 20 minutes.
3. While everything is roasting, cook quinoa according to package directions and blend all ingredients for cilantro tahini dressing in a food processor.
4. Add all ingredients to deep bowls and drizzle with dressing. Serve and enjoy!
Get the scoop on Broccoli Rabe: recipes, health benefits, & nutrition information. Learn more