Cauliflower Aloo Gobi Casserole
This Aloo Gobi Casserole is a super easy last minute dinner idea filled with delicious Indian-spiced vegetables and chicken. Made with spices you most likely already have on hand, this is one easy weeknight meal that is packed with veggies and flavor!
Recipe by The Girl on Bloor
Canadian blogger Taylor Stinson is the founder of The Girl on Bloor. Her blog explores the cosmopolitan side of eating in by creating easy, healthy and tasty recipes for busy people on the go.
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 small red onions, diced
- 3 chicken breasts, diced into 1” cubes
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 medium-sized Russet potatoes, diced into ½” cubes
- 1 cup peas
- 1/2 red pepper, diced
- 1 tsp curry
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp coriander
- ½ tsp cardamom (optional)
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ cup chopped cilantro to serve
1. Preheat oven to 450 F.
2. Chop and prep all ingredients with the exception of cilantro, then toss with olive oil and spices in a large 9×13 baking dish.
3. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
4. Remove from oven and top with cilantro. Serve and enjoy!