Quispy Baked Vegetables
Make a fun snack or your own favorite fries when you use cauliflower, broccoli, green beans and carrots coated in shake bake mix and browned in the oven. Totally yummy dipped in ranch dressing!
2 cups cauliflower, broccoli, carrots
1/4 cup low fat milk
1 T canola oil
1 package breading Mix
2 T Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat Oven to 450 degreees. Spray cookie sheet with non-stick cooking oil.
- Cut up cauliflower and broccoli into florets and carrots into 1/4 inch strips.
- Beat egg, milk and oil with a fork in a shallow dish. Place breading mix into a separate dish.
- Dip vegetables into egg mixture, then into breading mix, coating well. Place on cookie sheet. Repeat until all vegetables are coated. Bake 5 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and turn vegetables with tongs or spatula. Return vegetables to oven and bake for another 5 minutes until vegetables are crisp and tender and coating is golden brown. Remove and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.