<h3>How to Sautée 1 Bunch of Broccoli Rabe</h3>
1. Fill a pot with enough water to cover the broccoli rabe and bring to a rolling boil. <br>
2. Meanwhile, trim off the very bottom of the stems of the broccoli rabe. Cut the stems into 2-inch pieces. Wash broccoli rabe in abundant cold water. <br>
3. Add kosher salt to the boiling water, add the broccoli rabe. Cook for 2 – 3 minutes. Drain and set a little of the cooking water aside. <br>
4. In a skillet, warm the olive oil over medium-low heat. Add the garlic, about 6 cloves, sliced. Sauté over medium heat until the garlic is nicely softened and golden, about 4 minutes; remove from heat and reserve. <br>
5. Add the broccoli rabe to the skillet and toss. Cover and warm over low heat, about 3 minutes. If the broccoli rabe appears a little dry, add a little of the reserved cooking water. Toss again with the reserved garlic and serve hot.