Chicken Caesar Salad Wraps
These healthy chicken caesar salad wraps are perfect for your next picnic, hike, or any summer meal. Lunch doesn’t get much easier than this!
Recipe by Candice Walker
Focusing on self-care & accessible healthy recipes, Proportional Plate is where Candice Walker shares tips, meal plans, & recipes to inspire small changes in your life that make big impacts. Candice teaches how to meal plan seasonally to reduce waste, minimizing kitchen time so you can enjoy all the other important things in your life!
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp lemon pepper
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 3 cups roughly chopped romaine lettuce
- ½ cup caesar salad dressing
- 4-6 large spinach wraps (or tortillas)
1. Preheat oven to 425F. Drizzle chicken breasts with avocado oil. Season with lemon pepper. Cook for 40 minutes. Let cool to room temperature before handling.
2. Chop, shred, or cube the chicken breasts.
3. In a large bowl, combine the chicken, romaine, and dressing. Split the mixture between the wraps, top with tomato slices, and roll like a burrito.
4. Optional: Wrap in parchment paper and cut in half for easy eating on the go or at your next picnic.
Notes: Need to save time? Use leftover or rotisserie chicken.
Get the scoop on Broccoli Rabe: recipes, health benefits, & nutrition information. Learn more